Who am I?

Hi everyone!

My name is Catalina Cares, but all my friends called me ''Cici''. Currently I'm studying Chemistry & Pharmacy at the University of Chile in the city of Santiago.

I was born in Los Ángeles, Chile on March 7th, 2001. But since I'm studying here I'm living in Peñalolén.

When I was in Los Ángeles, I used to live with ;my mom, Carolina; my younger sister, Isidora; and my cat, Polo, is a male and he is 2 years and a half.

In my free time, I dance or play football. But the most part of the time im watching anime, my favourites are ;FMAB, Haikyuu!!, JoJo's, AOT & Naruto, I even have tattoes of some of them.




Thanks for reading.


Comentarios

  1. I don't watch too much anime, but JoJo's is my favourite. My favourite arc is steel ball run

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Meal Or Food You Really Like

Why did I choose my major?