Why did I choose my major?
I decided to study Chemistry and Pharmacy because Chemistry always was very easy to understand, interesting and entertaining for me, because I was lucky to have good teachers at the school and pre-university. They motivated me to decide to enter to the university and this career.
My other options were Dance, Veterinary Medicine and Marine Biology.
When I was younger, my dream job was to be a dancer or a soccer player, anyway I still practice them as hobbies.
My first year in the career, was in 2020. It was very difficult to meet people and my classmates because of Covid-19. But after a months we met through videocalls and we establish a great friendship between us, so, that's how I've been survived to get through university until now.


I also think chemical sciences are interesting and entertaining
ResponderEliminarchemistry is funny sometimes!
ResponderEliminarwow! Playing soccer is also one of my dreams
ResponderEliminarYou have some very interesting hobbies
ResponderEliminarIt is excellent to know that you had teachers who motivated you to study what you like.
ResponderEliminar